WTS International, one of the world's
leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Titleist
Performance Institute Golf Fitness Expert in Palm Desert, CA. TPI
is the global leading educational organization dedicated to the
study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf
swing. We are seeking for a dynamic certified TPI Golf Fitness
Expert to evaluate golfers for physical limitations, to screen them
and efficiently coach them to better access the Body-Swing
• Ensures the “WTS International
Experience” for members and guests by maintaining the standards set
in the WTS International's Mission Statement, Values/Guidelines,
WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), and WTS International
Hospitality Management Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility
and WTS International Hospitality Management.
• Assists in the development of a
comprehensive standard for golfers and their swings
• Understanding how a golfer moves is
a prerequisite for effective coaching, training and treatment.
Rather than guess what they do, we believe you should assess what
• Establish and monitor the
standards of service, operational direction and safety programs for
all departments. Develop and maintain an emergency action
plan for the facility. Reports any incidents or accidents to WTS
International and the Operations Director.
• Ensures the staff is fully
knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products,
programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff
meetings and training workshops.
• Foster a management style that
encourages suggestions and opinions, open door policy, strong
employee relations and excellent customer satisfaction
• Conducts on-going
training/educational programs for department.
• Recruits golfers for
• Assesses all golf development.
Progress continually; coaches clients with positive reinforcement,
and teaching disciplines.
• Develop and establish a close
relationship with clients and broad range of relationships among
the customer base, membership, communities and media. Review and
respond to all daily suggestions and member concerns to include
solving member challenges through industry resources.
• Provides excellent customer service
and helps monitor client feedback. Follows up on guest requests and
• Assists in developing monthly
client teaching curriculum.
• Helps uphold guest rule
• Follows the greens reservation
system to ensure a smooth and even flow of traffic on and off golf
• Promotes the facility and its
amenities to potential members when applicable.
golf fitness sessions.
• Other duties as
• Level 1 TPI Certification.
• 2+ years of previous experience as a TPI
Golf Fitness Expert.
• Utilizes TPI principles and
• Ability to manage multiple clients and their needs
• Ability to communicate effectively and implement Golf Course
• Experience in promoting and
implementing TPI golf fitness programs
• Effective leadership skills
and a strong work ethic
• Excellent customer service skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Able to show initiative and make
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.