Tai Chi Instructor
Company: WTS International
Location: Palm Desert
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Group Fitness Instructor.
The Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for providing quality
fitness and exercise programs designed to meet the needs of
members, residents or guests.
- Ensuring that a safe and healthy environment exists for
- Arriving to teach class in advance of the scheduled time to
greet participants, answer questions and address concerns
- Dressing appropriately for teaching exercise classes
- Arriving well-prepared, music cued and routine thought out
- Knowing the names of participants who attend your classes
- Sharing educational information with your class
- Teaching classes with energy and enthusiasm
- Motivating class participants to the best of your ability
- Noting new participants and sharing basic exercise information
- Keeping up-to-date on safety and fitness trends
- Reporting any equipment/facility problems to the management
- Begins and ends all classes on time.
- Ensures that class areas are clean and set according to
- Attends all scheduled meetings
- Attends schedules professional trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be certified through ACE, ACSM, or other approved
nationally accredited organization
- Must have educational background in Physical Education,
Exercise Science, Health Education or related field
- Valid CPR Certification
- Valid Standard First Aid Certification
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to
work positively with different populations, in groups and
- Must be well-organized and prepared to teach classes
- Must be in excellent physical condition to teach group
- Must be able to think independently and develop routines for
teaching specific exercise classes
- Must be able to keep confidences and practice discernment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends,
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Palm Desert , Tai Chi Instructor, Other , Palm Desert, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!