Credit Analyst - Commercial
Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Location: Palm Desert
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:
The Credit Analyst will review and analyze current credit data
and financial statements to identify and assess credit risk. This
position will assist in spreading financial statements, developing
global cash flows, reviewing credit reports, historical payment
performance and preparing periodic loan reviews and credit
recommendations. The Credit Analyst will provide quality service to
- Evaluates data from customers, internal and outside sources;
prepares spreadsheets and analyzes financial information including
financial statements and tax returns; contacts customers for
additional information and clarification of data.
- Analyze financial statements to identify, interpret, and
explain root cause of trends in operating performance, financial
condition and cash flow as these relate to credit risk.
- Assist Portfolio Managers in performing annual loan reviews,
pre-qualification assessment, and analysis of financial condition
and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit
culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Proficient spreading all types of business and personal
financial statements using CASH Suites.
- Develop global cash flow analysis for business credits of all
- Use working knowledge of loan policy to identify loan policy
exceptions and present in credit analysis.
- Make approval, modification and risk grade
- Maintain a portfolio of smaller credits requiring monthly and
- Confirm and track borrowers compliance with loan conditions and
- Facilitates preparation of financial request letters through
CASH OnTrack, and follow up for receipt.
- Create reports within CASH OnTrack for ongoing portfolio
- Cross train with other departments, such as Processing,
Relationship Management, Legal, and Appraisal.
- Review final title policies to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate effectively between department and teams.
- Verifies and cross checks information provided for
- Perform special projects from time to time as required by
- Attend weekly Team meetings and contribute to the portfolio
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a credit analyst at a similar
financial institution preferred
- Accounting background a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Palm Desert , Credit Analyst - Commercial, Other , Palm Desert, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!