Restoration Project Manager
Company: Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater
Location: Palm Desert
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Reports To: General Manager or Owner"A mind built for
excellence. A spirit built for service." What does a
Restoration Project Manager (RPM) with Paul Davis
RPM's work with owners and sub-contractors after traumatic events
such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to
residential and commercial property. As a RPM, you will manage the
renovation, as well as control and communicate the budget
effectively. This means you will spend a good deal of time in the
field to see your projects get completed properly. Why The
Team Needs You? Serving others in their time of need is
not easy. We will need you to build foundational relationships
based on trust, actively listen, and find ways to manage a team to
complete projects successfully. We also want a fun personality that
enjoys getting results. Why Join The Team? We are
an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance
providers and commercial properties throughout the United States
and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic
decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our
rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision,
Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider our
Restoration Project Managers are on the front lines of restoring
their communities by leading others to complete construction
projects on budget and up to the industry standard. You will have
the autonomy after training to control your schedule and
continually seek learning opportunities that will improve your
skill set. Values: Deliver what you promise.
Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice
continuous improvement. Vision: To provide
extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people
to deliver Best in Class results. Team Compensation and
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled
tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and
your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper
expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- One on One mentorship
- Three months of structured training to learn the Paul Davis
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- PTO and sick days with flexible schedule
- Base salary with commission on projects completed. No limit to
Construction project management experience is welcomed if willing
to learn a new process. If limited experience but you meet all
qualifications, we will invest in your training.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of sub-contractors
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant experience in Restoration or Construction
Role on the Team (Job Functions):
Skills Desired of Team Member:
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand
- Confirm budget and work orders before start of project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Build relationships with key customers direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and
Are you Paul Davis?
- Self-motivated to get results
- Loves working with clients and tradesman
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility
- Thrives under high performance environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Is succinct and professional with written communication
- Loves to work hard
- Enjoys taking care of others
Before You Can Take the Field: Working Conditions
and Physical Requirements: The physical environment requires the
employee to work all types of both indoor and outdoor conditions.
Frequently required to use personal protective equipment, having
ability to stand or walk, occasionally bending, squatting, climbing
stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds.Paul Davis is an equal
Keywords: Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater, Palm Desert , Restoration Project Manager, Other , Palm Desert, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!