Seeking a strong commercial Estimator!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Zavala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company
site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are seeking a superior Construction Estimator for our Palm
Desert office. This position will provide long term stability for
the right individual. The Construction Estimator will be
responsible for the overall preparation and submission of
construction estimates for a Commercial Construction Company.
Why join us?
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Estimator participates in all pre-construction services
including: estimating, scheduling, planning, bidding and budgeting
• Ensuring that all bid documents are properly transmitted to
subcontractors to solicit bids.
• Prepare accurate and detailed take offs using architectural
• Maintain a full and current understanding of project drawings
• Analyzing projects on a pre-bid basis for strengths and
weaknesses and compile a list of questions for bid walk
• Working with Project Managers to negotiate new work with
• Perform estimating with a high level of accuracy and
• Estimator must have excellent communication skills, be
responsible for developing and maintaining industry relationships
with subcontractors and vendors.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of estimating experience in commercial
• Senior Living
• Ground-up, remodel and renovation projects
• Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply on company site" button.